Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bzzz 1 : ANGEL-SOULS' DAY 2010

 Today is Daniel's very first Angel-Souls' Day 
with Jesus, Mother Mary, 
all the Angels and Saints in Heaven.

Now that Daniel lives forever, 
we plant flowers that live forever too. :D

Justine planted the first batch of sunflowers 10 days 
ago on Daniel's 9th month on 21 Oct.

The flowers are all in tact on the garden bed 
when we are there on the 31 Oct. 
We add in the new stalks that we brought that day.

 It is a beautiful sunny day.

The sunflowers are so very pretty.

Grandma is arranging some fresh flowers.
Grandpa's Plot
 In my dreams, I always see You 
soar above the sky.

In my heart, there'll always be 
a place for You for all my life.

I'll keep a part of You with me,
And everywhere I am, there You'll be ... <3






Thinking about You Daniel, on Angel-Souls' Day 2010.


Eternal rest grant onto Daniel, O Lord.
And let Your perpetual light shine upon him.
May his soul rests in peace.
Amen.