Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bzzz 2 : 10th month

Justine is singing some songs for You while 
Dad and Mom are tidying up your garden.

We are so going PINK today. :D

Justine lays your guitar down 
while we are saying the Rosary. 
This is your first guitar that Grandma 
bought for your 13th birthday.

A lil orange-black caterpillar drops by to surprise us!


 
 

3 days ago on Thursday, Justine spotted 
an orange moth with black dots 
in the living room!






Today is your 10th month with the Lord Jesus, 
Mother Mary, all the angels and saints in Heaven.

"Lord, make me a rainbow, 
I'll shine down on my mother,
She'll know I'm safe with You,
As she stands under my colors."

"If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song."




Remembering You Daniel, on your 10th month in Heaven.


Eternal rest grant unto Daniel, O Lord
And let Your perpetual light shine upon him.
May his soul rests in peace.
Amen.